3 cans Hungry Jack biscuits (the 10 per can size)
3/4 cup sugar
1 3/4 tsp cinnamon
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup white corn syrup
1 tsp cinnamon (yes, again)
1 stick of butter or margarine
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cut biscuits in quarters
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in a large ziplock bag
- Shake cut up biscuits to cover with sugar mixture
- Place in a buttered bundt pan
- In a small saucepan, combine the brown sugar, corn syrup, cinnamon and butter. Bring to a boil. Once it boils, remove from the heat and pour over the biscuits.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes
- Let stand for 5 minutes, and then invert onto a large plate and serve!