What you need:
3-4 small potatoes
pairing knife (only for the grown-up)
plastic table covering
construction or computer paper
What to do:
- Prepare the craft by slicing each potato in half and then whittling a stamp shape into the sliced end with the pairing knife by cutting away at the edges of the shape.
- Spread our your plastic table covering and help put crafting smocks on each child! :)
- Place paper plates with a little of each paint color by each child at your table.
- Show them some examples if necessary, and then let the kids stamp away!
- Proudly display their work!