- Egg roll wrappers
- Bananas (each banana can make 3 egg rolls)
- Peanut butter
- Cooking Spray
- Cut each banana into three pieces (or if they are smaller, just cut them in half)
- Place an egg roll wrapper on a clean, dry hand towel so that it looks like a diamond.
- Place a banana in the middle, then smear about 1-2 Tablespoons PB and Nutella above and below the banana.
- Roll the bottom corner up over the banana, wrap the side corners in, and then dab your finger in water to wet the top corner...finish wrapping. (See Baked Breakfast Egg Rolls recipe for more detailed instructions on rolling up).
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. Place each egg roll seam-side down.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Once all of the egg rolls are on the baking sheet, spray all of them with cooking spray (this will help them brown a bit).
- Bake for 8 minutes. Turn each egg roll. Bake another 5 minutes.
- Serve after they have cooled down a bit!