1/2 cup canola or vegetable oil
1 cup popcorn kernels
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 tsp. salt
- Heat oil in large pot or Whirlypop over medium-high heat for a couple minutes.
- Add popcorn kernels, sugar, and salt.
- Shake pot or crank whirlypop constantly until popping stops for more than 3 seconds...approximately 5 minutes.
- Spread kettle corn over jelly roll pan to cool.
- Yell, "KETTLE CORN!!!" and be ready for the stampede.
- Of course be careful with the babies. This is more of a 2-years-and-up treat.
- My kids say it tastes best in their popcorn boxes.