In celebration of Memorial Day...
What you need:
red, white and blue construction paper
crayons as needed
Ages: 2 and up
What to do:
- Help kids (as needed) to draw a small rectangle in the upper left corner of the computer paper, and then make 13 stripes.
- Tear construction paper into small pieces.
- Glue red and white pieces over stripes and blue pieces over rectangle The idea is to cover the entire paper with construction paper bits. (We were out of blue construction paper, so we colored our rectangles.)
- Cut paper stars from white construction paper and glue over blue rectangles.
- Attach popsicle stick with glue stick or tape.
- Wave flags proudly for Memorial Day!